RadiaScan dosimeters possess all the necessary capabilities which are inherent in this class of devices:
- ability of continuous monitoring of ambient dose intensity of photon radiation;
- ability of assessment of integral ambient dose of photon radiation;
- emanation of alerts when defined thresholds are exceeded, both for dose and dose intensity;
- numeral, graphical, aural indication of the current level of ionizing radiation;
- assessment of statistics error of indication with a trust level of 0.95.
Besides typical capabilities of devices of this class, dosimeters RadiaScan provide additional tools for monitoring radiation situation:
- means for searching in surrounding areas radiation sources or zones with high radiation level;
- means for detection of radioactive contamination of food or surfaces of items;
- control of sources of beta radiation (not all models RadiaScan).
Dosimeters RadiaScan – is actively developing product. Software of dosimeters is updatable. Latest versions of software and documentation can be downloaded from our website in section downloads.